- Wear appropriate clothing – Foot Golf apparel (golf cap, collared shirt, and argyle socks) or Soccer apparel are preferred. Indoor Soccer shoes/cleats, turf Soccer shoes, or running shoes are preferred. NO soccer cleats allowed.
- Your ball must be easily to identify
- Review the score card and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other player
- Kick your ball from a position up to two yards behind the tee marker.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowedto push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be set seperate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind.
- Play the ball where it lies: you are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception: you may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other player’s kick or ball in any way.
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
- The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within two steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the entered the hazard not closer to the hole. Add a one stroke penalty or you may play from the previous position and add a one stroke penalty.
- Out of bounds markers are indicated with white stakes. Place the ball within 2 steps from where the ball crossed between the white stakes and add a one stroke penalty.
- The Pace of Play Standard for Golfers and Foot Golfers is 2 hours and 15 minutes. Please make sure to keep up with the group in front of you. Groups falling behind our pace of play standardwill be moved foward to recapture their position on the course.
- No personal or outside food or beverage is allowed.
- Please respect the golfers.
Foot Golf Routing Plan